- Birth certificates
- Marriage Certificate
- UK Police clearance
- Passport renewal
- UK Apostille + Embassy verification
We will require the following information:
- Name and surname
- Date Of Birth
- Place of birth (District and Sub-district)
- If the applicant was born before 1950 we will also need:
- Father’s/Parent’s surname
- Father’s/Parent’s forename(s)
- Mother's maiden surname
- Mother's surname at time of the birth
- Mother's forename(s)
We will require the following information per application:
Year marriage was registered:
- Party 1 Surname:
- Party 1 Forenames
- Party 2 Surname:
- Party 2 Forenames:
- Date of marriage (dd/mm/yyyy): (If you do not know the exact date enter 01/01/and the year and we will search the specified year and one either side)
- Place of marriage :
- Party 1 Father's Surname:
- Party 1 Father's Forenames:
- Party 2 Father's Forenames:
Please request a quote for this and we will send you the detailed list of documents we require for a UK police clearance.
If you had / have a red British passport that has expired or will be expiring in the near future - we can assist with the application for the reissue. Please send us a quote request and we will send you a detailed quote with all we will require.
Please email us a scanned copy of the document/s you need apostilled - also state which country you require it to be apostilled for. We will then assist with the detailed quote.
Please click on REQUEST A QUOTE above and:
- please be as detailed as possible and we will gladly assist.