APOSTILLE OF DOCUMENTS
- An apostille is the legalization of the signature of the official that signed the original document
- This service provides an Apostille Stamp from High Court or Foreign Affairs (DIRCO) to be added to a SA-issued document that is to be used overseas.
In general documents that require an apostille are degrees, police clearances etc.
We will provide the current processing time in your detailed quote. All subject to change without prior notification as this is dependent om DIRCO and their backlog
- state which country you require the documents to be apostilled for : eg South Korea
- list the documents that you need apostilled e.g. 1 x SUN degree, 1 x police clearance
- complete all the details and we will gladly assist.
Apostille of Documents
E2 Visa (South Korea)