We can obtain this letter for you whether you have a card licence (that could have expired) or if your licence is still in your ID book.
- Copy of ID
We will need you to send us:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of card drivers licence (front and back)
- Certified copies must be dated and may not be older than two months
- 2 passport photos (B+W or colour)
Please note: The international drivers licence will only be valid for 1 or 3 years depending on the country. However if your card licence expires within the next year, the international drivers licence will expire on the same date of expiry as the card license.
+/-2-3 working days
- To renew your licence, you will not be required to retake a driving licence examination, but you will undergo eye testing and your fingerprints will be taken.
Therefore you have to do this in person at a driving licence testing centre (DLTC) in South Africa.
If you are currently living outside of South Africa, there is no penalty for renewing your licence after the expiry date.Drop files to upload
- state which document you require assistance with
- complete all the details and we will gladly assist.
Apostille of Documents
E2 Visa (South Korea)