We are able to assist with the processing of South African Police Clearance Certificates (PCC), whether you are in South Africa or living overseas .
The quoted time frame is dependent on the SAPS work load/backlog. Please contact us for the the latest processing time.
1. Normal applications : processing time dependent on CRC backlog – please email for updated processing times and prices: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Expedited applications: +/- 10-15 working days : please email for updated processing times and prices: email@example.com
We will require you to send us:
- Your fingerprints
- x2 copies of your ID or passport.
- the country that the PCC will be used in
- marriage certificate if you require your maiden and married surname on the PCC.
We submit the applications on a daily basis, follow-up to ensure that the application gets registered on the SAPS system, and collect it on completion. We will then send you a scanned copy so that you can ensure that all the details on the PCC are correct before we send it back to you via courier.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.