Home 5 SARS


Residency Certificate – If you have a tax no.

In order to avoid paying double tax in South Korea, you can apply for the residency certificate directly through SARS.


Drop files to upload

Notary services

Apostille of Documents

Police clearance

Birth certificates

Drivers Licences

Academic documents

Translation services

Matric/school certificate

Marriage certificates

Death Certificates

Divorce Order


E2 Visa (South Korea)

Embassy verification

British Documents

Teacher Enrollment

Chat with us on WhatsApp